If you are contemplating having a nose job, there is a lot to consider, and with so many plastic surgeons, it can seem like a daunting task to find the best clinic. Of course, if you happen to know someone who has recently had a nose job, you could ask about their experience, but in the absence of a referral, Google is the place to start your quest for the best clinic for rhinoplasty.
Here are a few mistakes to avoid when looking for a plastic natural nose surgery (known as เสริมจมูกสวยธรรมชาติ in Thai) clinic.
- Failing to research the clinic – Unfortunately, there are a few bogus clinics and these are not registered with the government, furthermore, their surgeons might not have the qualifications or experience to carry out rhinoplasty. The Internet is a great resource, and after you have read all the information on the clinic’s website, you can Google their name, which should take you a few beauty forums where you will get some first-hand knowledge of the clinic and their services.
- No Definite Goal – If, for example, a person is not happy with their facial appearance, particularly their nose shape, yet they are not sure what they would like to change. Should the surgeon feel that the client is unsure, he would then focus his attention on this, and by showing many images, hopefully, the client makes a decision.
- Not Following Post-Op Instructions – As you can imagine, there can be considerable swelling and bruising when rhinoplasty is performed, and one must always follow the surgeon’s instructions and should you feel something is not right, contact the surgeon immediately.
- Fear of the Operation – Some people are bothered, even by the thought of surgical procedures, and if you harbour any fears about the treatment, it is important to bring this up with the plastic surgeon. He would be skilled at making people feel comfortable and relaxed about the procedure, and be explaining the process, that tends to make you feel more comfortable.
- Price Focused – While you don’t want to pay more than you should, price should never be the deciding factor when looking to have cosmetic surgery, and any treatment that seems very low in cost should be avoided. Using the Internet, it is very easy to compare clinic costs, but a clinic with lots of glowing reviews is preferable, even if it is a little more expensive.
When looking to have a nose job, it is important to know what you are looking for, and when you first meet the plastic surgeon, you can tell him or her what you would like, and they would make a recommendation.